Inside the Facilities
Helpful Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- No outside food, with the exception of birthday cake, is permitted in the facility.
- Reserved tables are available for birthday party packages only.
- Guests of birthday parties are welcome to enjoy the attractions as long as they wish after the 90 minute table time has expired.
- No reservations are accepted for bowling. Lanes are available on a first come-first served basis.
- Methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, debit cards, and cash. Sorry, no personal checks are accepted.
- There is an ATM on site for your convenience.
- Skate mate rentals are available for those skaters 7 years old and younger.
- All attractions are wheel chair accessible, including the roller rink.
- You are welcome to bring your own skates, though they will be subject to inspection.
Dress and Conduct Code
Our rules of dress code and conduct are based on good taste and common sense. All who enter this facility are expected to conduct themselves in a proper manner. We proudly offer a safe, clean, and friendly facility for you.
- All patrons and skaters are expected to respect the rights of others at all times.
- All skaters must maintain control and skate within one’s own abilities at all times.
- Hats are not allowed on the rink.
- Please, no gum chewing while skating.
- Cell phones, iPod’s, earphones, tablets or similar devices cannot be used while skating.
- Reckless skating, weaving in and out, horseplay, tripping, shoving, etc. are not allowed.
- Please report all injuries even minor ones to management.
- Please report conditions you feel are unsafe to management.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Do not carry children while skating.
- Socks must be worn if you rent our skates.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal /controlled substances or anyone believed to be under the influence are not permitted in the facility.
- All personal skates must be in good repair and have toe stops, heel stops or toe plugs, and must have all parts and components in place to be suitable for use on our floor.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, personal handbags, backpacks etc.
- Casual dress appropriate for active participation is required.
- Inappropriate or offensive clothing or any display of gang related affiliation will not be tolerated.
- Close fitting shoes are required to play laser tag. No open toed or open healed shoes, please.
Thank you for coming to enjoy our facility